Here is my first and last pair of red wings.Took forever to break in.

Then when I got them broken in the 12 month warranty was out. Had other boots I wore. Here is pictures attached. On RED WING web site other reviewers had same problem.

These soles are not worn out. They came apart in piece and red wing says there's no option but to pay them $100 to get them resoled. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR!

STAY AWAY FROM RED WING SHOES!As you can see the soles are not worn out but coming off as you can see in second photo.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Red Wing Shoes and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Red Wing Shoes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Red Wing Shoes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Red Wing Shoes?

Comments

I have had three pair of Red Wing Boots where the soles just fell apart.I bought them from Berey Brothers in Hammond, Indiana.

I bought these because my employers voucher was only good there. They were like brand new and the soles just crumbled like a chocolate brownie. They told me this was "normal dry rot" in the rubber. Red Wing shoes are awful.

Spend your $200 on something better.

Mighty nice of Berey Brothers to offer to "recondition" them for $75.If rubber "dry rot is normal", I expect my car to be sitting on the rims this morning.