I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago.They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather.
These boots are broken in and cramp the right side of my left big toe.. ouch!! Nonetheless, looking at the two boots, it is very obvious that each boot has a different shape (including the left boot being slightly shorter)leading to the pressure point on the right side of my big left toe.
Very disappointed.One thing is for sure, Red Wing Company does not want me talking bad about their products to the people that I know.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Do these flowers look the same?? No they sent me a green Easter basket instead of the butterfly dish, that's just false advertisement and they know it wouldn't even try..."
- " Back to the Art Van story about their warrantee, or lack of it. They agreed to negotiate with me but I had to take down my posts on Facebook first,..."
- "Ordered a beautiful dress, white strapless with watercolor print, what I received was horrible, cheapest cotton fabric ever, the stitching was horrible, the bust was a total mess, the pads..."