I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago.They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather.
These boots are broken in and cramp the right side of my left big toe.. ouch!! Nonetheless, looking at the two boots, it is very obvious that each boot has a different shape (including the left boot being slightly shorter)leading to the pressure point on the right side of my big left toe.
Very disappointed.One thing is for sure, Red Wing Company does not want me talking bad about their products to the people that I know.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "Been wearing since purchased but my toe blister no improvement. I do have other red wing shoes which I wore it with comfort for many years . I'm not sure..."
- "My Husband bought me a Natural Emerald ring with diamonds and matching necklace from Jared in Novi MI, spent a lot of them. Took it in to be check at..."
- "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..."
- "Do these flowers look the same?? No they sent me a green Easter basket instead of the butterfly dish, that's just false advertisement and they know it wouldn't even try..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."